In this course you will learn:
- Why dentists should focus on their online reputation.
- The impact that online reviews have on practice growth and patient acquisition.
- Which review sites are relevant in the present day.
- Why it’s crucial to be proactive about acquiring online reviews, and how dentists can ask for online reviews without feeling awkward.
- Why bad reviews are good for business, and how dentists can leverage negative feedback to grow their practices.
- What to do with online reviews held hostage on third-party review sites.
- If it is important to respond to online reviews and how a dentist can respond in a way that is HIPAA compliant.
In this course, Dr. Gina Dorfman explains how dentists can leverage online reviews to grow their practices. Dr. Dorfman will also share how to create a review acquisition strategy in your practice and how to be HIPAA compliant when responding to online reviews.