● Options after dental school – creating our own journey.
● How do I prepare for life after dental school?
● Is practice ownership for me?
● Finding a mentor.
● Finding the right associateship.
● Contracts – the good, the bad, and the ugly.
● Surviving your first associateship.
● AGetting involved with organized dentistry.
There are many unique challenges facing our new dental graduates today and there are
many exciting opportunities for new grads. During your time in dental school, you will learn
how to be a great dentist, but there might not be enough time in a day to learn about
becoming a strong leader. Dr. Dorfman will be addressing some of the dentistry’s hottest
topics and sharing her experience from a new graduate to a successful dental entrepreneur.